Artist, Thinker, Creative Doer
I am a Front-End Web Designer @ Adesys.comz
I currently design and manage websites, e-commerce Shopify websites, blogs, logos, packaging, and marketing collateral. I work on web page development from design to test and up to deployment. I oversee all web design, graphic design, and marketing campaigns for product development projects. I develop web-site mock-ups for clients to ensure quality control and client satisfaction before project development phase. I also execute and monitor standards for user interfaces, page design and graphics development.
- ResidenceUnited States
- AddressMadison, WI
"Sam was an excellent and valuable addition to our staff. His design work was outstanding and raised the bar."
"He is sharp, motivated, and technically adept. In my opinion, Samuel would be an asset to any firm."
"I highly recommend him to all potential employers."
Over 10 Years of Experience
Aug 2014 - Current
Front-End Web DesignerAdesys, Inc.
- Web page development from design to test and up to deployment.
- Oversee all web design, graphic design, and marketing campaigns for product development projects.
- Design and manage e-commerce, Shopify websites, blogs, design logos, catalogs, packaging, and marketing collateral.
- Developed web-site mock-ups for clients to ensure quality control and client satisfaction before project development phase.
- Executed and monitored standards for user interfaces, page design and graphics development.
July 2002 - Aug 2014
Art DirectorFood Concepts Inc.
- Supervised creative & production teams in the development of unique promotional materials.
- Revitalized client products through development and launch of promotional strategies and collateral design pieces.
- Developed and drove effective integrated marketing campaigns.
- Played lead role in planning and developing digital plans for various brands.
- Partner marketing campaigns – worked with partners to develop and coordinate joint marketing campaigns and deliver feedback.
- Worked with Marketing Manager to strategically plan campaign and promotional calendar by channel.
- Developed content, including engaging landing pages for online campaigns, print campaigns, and trade shows.
- Determined timelines and project hours required to complete jobs.
- Designed media-neutral creative assets used across channels: stores, packaging, and digital.
May 2009 - Aug 2012
Game ArtistArcane Disciplines
- Illustrated icons and worked with other Game Artists to maintain a cohesive style between art and UI/UX.
- Collaborated with wide variety of stakeholders and peers across design, production, and development and across locations.
- Carried out the design of the characters, scenes, interface, and other elements of the game.
- Visual effects studies, storyboards, and animatics